Worlds leading publication since 2003
Organic Semiconductor Analyst Direct (OSA Direct) has been published since September 2003 and is the World's leading newsletter on the organic semiconductor industry (which encompasses organic, plastic and printed electronics, photovoltaics, transistors, lighting, displays, sensors, etc).
- OSA Direct is the newsletter of choice for anyone who takes an active interest in the latest developments in the organic semiconductor industry.
- OSA Direct provides timely information on a wide range of commercial and technical activities.
- OSA Direct is FREE and published every week.
- Subscribe to OSA Direct today
The editorial team constantly monitors a selection of news feeds, industry sources and academic publications, as well as travelling the world to attend conferences and exhibitions, all to bring its readers quality content in the form of:
- succinct summaries of news and industry developments
- summaries of relevant academic and technical papers
- coverage of major conferences, exhibitions and events
- weekly market data for key companies
OSA Direct's readership includes senior management in technology, business development and venture capital, as well as academic researchers, all of whom demand up-to-date and relevant independent analysis of the emerging organic semiconductor industry.
OSA Direct is FREE. To start receiving OSA Direct, simply complete the registration form where we require a small amount of data from you so we can continue to provide information that is relevant to you and your work.
Advertise in OSA Direct
For information about advertising in OSA Direct, contact Anna Volund on
+44 (0)1223 421525 or email
Sample Issue 28/06/2010
Sample Issue 04/10/2010
Sample Issue 08/11/2010